[pygtk] PyGTK mailing list now operational

Phill Twiss phill at daa.com.au
Tue Jul 21 15:59:17 AWST 2015

Hi All

	The mailing list has been fully moved to the new server and appears to
be working fine.

	If you encounter any problems, please email me directly ( I am on this
list as well if you want to post to the list )

	Regards

	Phill Twiss

--
Phill Twiss | IT Manager | Consultant Software Engineer
Data Analysis Australia Pty Ltd | STRATEGIC INFORMATION CONSULTANTS