[pygtk] importing list from another python file

ravi ravi shawgho at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 07:42:55 WST 2011

Hello all,

I am using python and pygtk to create a GUI. I am storing all the values that are to be displayed, in a list.
--> The values are calculated and stored in a list in the first file
--> The list is imported in to the second file which is GUI file(contains gtk.main()) by using IMPORT statement.

The list is continuously appended in the first file, but this does not reflect when imported in to the second file. The second file only shows an empty list. I need to get an updated list in my GUI file.Please help me out

Thank you,

Ravindra Nagireddy