[pygtk] Notebook tabposition with Windows Problem

Lucas Tanure ltanure at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:48:46 WST 2011

I have just entered at the list to do one question.
First let me say my environment.

Linux: Arch Linux , Kernel 2.6.38, python  2.7,  pygtk 2.24.0-1 , kiwi
1.9.26-3 , python2-cairo 1.10.0-1, python-pyserial 2.5-2  , pygobject
Glade glade3-gtk2 3.8.0-1

Virtual Machine Windows : Windows Xp 32 Bits, python 2.7, kiwi 1.9.25, pygtk
2.24.0 ,  pygobject 2.28.3 , pycairo 1.8.10, Glade 3.8

Software is here <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3490869/Software/real-project.7z>.
Unzip and run src/main.py, or you can import to eclipse with pydev. This
software is GPL3 .

At windows Xp my software shows me tabs black background . See the
See without the error <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3490869/Software/noError.png>
At linux the software works ok.
On both two systems do not hesitate error messages or warnings. If I open
the src/gui/main.ui with glade at linux it's ok, but if i open at windows ,
glade shows me the tabs with black background, and can't fix it.

And this olny happen when the tabs are at windows and left or right

Lucas A. Tanure Alves/ São Paulo , Brazil
Skype : lucas.tanure
+55 (19) 88176559