[pygtk] python-gtkhtml2 docs

Mitko Haralanov mitko at qlogic.com
Sat Apr 26 02:12:39 WST 2008

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:09:40 -0700
Mitko Haralanov <mitko at qlogic.com> wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know of any useful documentation, API, turorials,
> examples of python-gtkhtml2.
>
> I can't seem to find anything useful.

Alright, I've been able to find enough information to get a very simple
usage of the widget.

One thing that still puzzles me is the fact that according to
everything I read GtkHTML2 supports CSS and image loading. This either
doesn't hold true for the Python module or I just can't get it to work.
It seems that the request to load the css is being made and I can see
the data being written to the GtkHTML2 stream handler but nothing is
being done with the data because the stylesheet is not applied.

I would appreciate any help from anyone that has played with GtkHTML
and it's Python bindings.

Thanks

--
Mitko Haralanov