[pygtk] PyGTK Toolbar

Shadi Azoum ssa03d at fsu.edu
Wed Apr 16 00:11:22 WST 2008

Fellow programmers,

I am starting out with PyGTK and am trying to implement a simple toolbar with custom icons. I had a perfect toolbar until I decided to eliminate the deprecated warnings. Such methods as append_item() have been deprecated in later versions of Python. The only one that is supported seems to be insert().

Can anyone show me an example of how to implement a toolbar with buttons (with custom images, not stock) and a text entry field? I would greatly appreciate it.