[pygtk] Updating widget causes app to freeze

Saftoiu, Claudiu Claudiu_Saftoiu at brown.edu
Fri Apr 4 07:57:55 WST 2008

Hello again,

Never mind about all these... I was sure they were related somehow, and they were. It has to do with
the fact that I was using threads to do the other update, but I was using python threading for the
update while using twisted's threading for everything else... this caused nasty things. I've fixed
it now, by using twisted's LoopingCall instead of python's threading, and these all work now.

Sorry for the mail list spam,
- Claudiu