[pygtk] make button insenstive when the contents of gtk.Entry have changed

John Kelly kelly_worth2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 14:29:39 WST 2006

Hello everyone,

I need some help in making a gtk.Button insensitive when a gtk.Entry
contents have changed. I have tried many different signals, each of them
failed to do what i wanted. I basically want the exact same behaviour as
gaim's add account dialog. In the add account dialog, if the screen name
entry has no characters in it then the save button remains insensitive.
The save button appears active when characters are entered in the
screenname entry.