[pygtk] Can you pass extra parameters with gtk/glade, autoconnect??

Ryan Rousseau rrouss7 at lsu.edu
Tue Oct 11 12:48:44 WST 2005

"""
I read in the FAQs that you can pass xtra args when doing signal
connects manually (through the 3rd arg of .connect)  Is there a way to
do the same but with the signal autoconnect method when you're using a
glade file?  Thanks for any info
"""

When you make your callback dictionary you can specify extra arguments.

callbacks = {

               'on_my_button_clicked':

               my_button_clicked, # no extra args

               'on_my_other_button_clicked':

               (my_other_button_clicked, arg1, arg2), # 2 extra args

            }

Ryan R