[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: PyGTK 2.5.1 released (unstable)
johan at gnome.org
Thu Dec 23 21:16:52 WST 2004
I just put up a tarball of PyGTK 2.5.1 on ftp.gnome.org, it can be
once the mirrors have synced correctly.
What's new since 2.5.0?
- Remove API removed in Gtk+ 2.6.0 (Gustavo, Johan)
- Implement pango.LayoutIter (John)
- Build fixes (Johan, Marco Pensenti Gritti)
- Update examples (Alan Horkan)
- distutils/win32 fixes (Cedric Gustin)
The wrapping for 2.5.x widgets should be pretty complete, but it might
have some missing functionality, make sure to us it together with the
latest version of Johns reference manual, found at:
This is an unstable release and needs to be well tested, so we're happy
if users and developers can test their program against it, but don't be
surprised if you find a bug or two.
Johan Dahlin <johan at gnome.org>
More information about the pygtk