[pygtk] threading

dave dave at immunitysec.com
Thu Aug 5 02:41:57 WST 2004

I seriously recommend NOT having your plugin do anything related to GTK.
Don't even let it import the gtk stuff. Just have it call
"mainapp.gui.method()" to do any of the gui work it needs done. That way
you'll be able to have your main thread do all the gui stuff. Otherwise,
you'll be in a world of hurt.

-dave