[pygtk] threading

Le Boulanger Yann asterix at lagaule.org
Thu Aug 5 01:54:43 WST 2004

Hi all,

I've a probleme with pygtk used in a thread.
My application can be presented like that : I have a main thread that do
some things and that can lunch plugins. Plugins are lunched in a new
thread thanks to threading module.
one of these plugins is a pygtk plugin :
it starts gtk with gtk.gdk.threads_init(), gtk.main(), show windows, etc.
Now the probleme is when I want to close this plugin : I close the main
window, then do a gtk.main_quit(), but the windows opened don't close.
GTK is no more active : I cannot do anything in them, but they are
always here ...
Is it my Job to close them all before the gtk.main_quit() ?

Asterix