[pygtk] Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x140)??

LDC - Pablo Endres Lozada epablo@ldc.usb.ve
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:41:08 -0400 (VET)

	Hi Guys.

	I have an Interface in pygtk and am in the process of
	conecting it to the undergoing layer.

	the problem comes when I start the Gui from the undergoing layer
	I get ht efollowing error:

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x140)

	aNy ideas on what could cause that??

	In the Gui class I create a threading class to run the
	gtk.mainloop() ?Could that be the cause?

	Thanks in advance

--
		Muchas personas creen que piensan,
		cuando en realidad sólo están reordenando sus

       .-----------------------------------------------------------------.
      /  .-.               Pablo Endres Lozada                        .-.  \
     |  /   \       Laboratorio Docente de Computacion              /   \  |
     | |\_.  |                USB - Venezuela                      |    /| |
     | `---' |               epablo@ldc.usb.ve                     | `---' |