[pygtk] Ctree and Checkboxes

Tanya Brethour brethour@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:31:34 -0600 (CST)

Ok. I am a newbie to gtk and python.. please do not let that scare you
aware :)

Essentially I have a ctree currently with many nodes in it. I want to be
able to "check" certain nodes. So I would have the label and a small
checkbox next to it. So the user can check certain items they want and
leave the ones they don't unchecked. Make sense?

So.. I saw some messages on this list dating back to Nov. 2001 in
regards to Ctree and Checkboxes and it did not look promising. From the
pygtk tutorial.. I did not really find an answer. As far as I can tell
ctree only lets you specify a open and closed image.

So my question to all you pygtk experts is: Can I add checkboxes to ctree?
Or is there some other widget/item I should be using instead of ctree?

Any examples out there?

Thanks so much and if my goal isn't clear.. just ask me a question and I
can clarify.

-Tanya