[pygtk] Wrapping gtksourceview

Johan Dahlin jdahlin@async.com.br
29 Oct 2002 11:34:08 -0300

Em Ter, 2002-10-29 =E0s 11:16, Ahmad Baitalmal escreveu:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to wrap the gtksourceview widget to use it in PyGtk.
Nice, i hope this can enter gnome-python in cvs soon.

James, what do you think about adding more stuff to gnome-python?
IMHO it would be nice if all python bindings were in the same cvs
module/package. So for example when mozembed for gtk+2 is ready (should
be soon), someone can start writing mozilla bindings for pygtk2.

[snip]
> When I try to compile, here is what I get (eveything else compiles
> fine):
[snip]
> gtksourceviewmodule_la-gtksourceview.lo
> gtksourceview.c: In function `_wrap_gtk_source_view_add_pixbuf':
> gtksourceview.c:128: `PyGdkPixbuf_Type' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> gtksourceview.c:128: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> gtksourceview.c:128: for each function it appears in.)
> gtksourceview.c: In function `pygtksourceview_register_classes':
> gtksourceview.c:227: `PyGtkTextView_Type' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
In your gtksourceview.override you have to add something like this:

import gtk.gdk.Pixbuf as PyGdkPixbuf_Type
import gtk.TextView as PyGtkTextView_Type

among the other import lines