How about GtkHTML? (was [pygtk] Has anyone used a target in a ghelp URL?)

Steve McClure smcclure@racemi.com
17 Oct 2002 14:41:38 -0400

--=-dkIXmYmxEqwrRGaGEhVv

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 17:43, Steve McClure wrote:
> I'm using Nautilus as my help viewer.  I use=20
>=20
> gnome.help.display('myapp', 'chapter2#paragraph4')
>=20
> which gets to the correct page but not the correct spot.  If I move up
> to the 'Location:' box and hit the Enter key, Nautilus does go to the
> right spot in the document.
>=20
> Has anyone used this mechanism sucessfully?

Apparently not, at least no one responded.

How about any sucessful usage of GtkHTML?

I can get it to load a page but I don't know how to send data in the
url-requested signal handler.  There is a third argument that is
supposed to be a stream to write data to, but it is a PyCObject and I
don't know how to do anything with it.  I found a tutorial for the C
interface but there is supposed to be a stream.  Any help out there
anywhere?
--=20
Steve McClure			430 10th St NW
Racemi				Suite N-210