FAQ and Re: [pygtk] pygtk-1.2 and threading... Q&A

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:51:47 -0300

To general list subscribers: it would be nice if, after you spent hours
sweating over a problem, and found a solution, people either added it to
the FAQ or posted it to the ML, like Andrew did. That way your time
invested in finding the fix can benefit others too.

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 05:27:54PM -0700, Andrew W. Schmeder wrote:
> I am writing a pygtk-1.2 app.  I have lots of interaction with GnomeCanvas and
> lots of threading.  For example, it is common to have a thread running which
> moves, creates or destroys a widget on the canvas.

Added FAQ 20.4, did some rearranging to some items too. Thanks.

Take care,